Author Topic: Out in the Cold (Jack, Nerys, Scarlett, Syphir, Leste)  (Read 1076 times)

Blair

• Resident Psycho
  • I love the smell of chaos in the morning...
    • View Profile
    • Looking For Group Webcomic
Out in the Cold (Jack, Nerys, Scarlett, Syphir, Leste)
« on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:28 PM »
http://khelite.com/forums/index.php?topic=2083.0

To avoid the thread from getting too much bigger, openings are now closed. If you'd still like to join, I'm open to PM asking for an invite and with what character you'll be joining.

Snowy, you're free to post when you want to get yourself in the posting order. If you want, you can even post here when you want to post your reentry so we can know to wait for you.

Current Posting Order:
Jack
Rave
Syphir
Scarlett

If you want your turn to be skipped, post here. And this thread is also to discuss ideas for where we want things to go. For instance, what I want to accomplish in this thread is getting Jack a source of magic that he can use to seal magic inside a building so he can open up his clinic. Once that's done, I'll start seeing how he might be able to help end the winter on the world-cicle, but that's likely for another thread.

If any of you have a character goal for this thread, feel free to post here so we can all know and maybe try to make that happen.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:49:55 AM by Blair »
Ben - Soulforged Marksman - Theme: Loss
Blair Seward - Corporate Security Employee - Theme: Wonder/Discovery & Secrets
Caelius Spiros - Dark Channeler - Theme: Power & Ego
Jack Solomon - Anti-magic medic

Blair's Adventures In Kingdom Hearts -> Quotes said by me, documenting my first playthrough of each game I can get my hands on.

Scarlett

• The Devil Inside
  • #TheStruggleIsReal
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Out in the Cold (Jack, Nerys, Scarlett, Syphir, Leste)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:04 AM »
Oh! A Water Cooler thread!

In terms as for what I want for my character in this thread, I can say I would like her to gain some allies. She herself is working on building up Heroes for Hire, and would be more than willing to partner up with other people to build not only her –and the boy’s— business.

I also would like to see her learning some practical skills outside of her magic. The girl is rather useless right now, her magic isn’t too strong yet, and I am still torn on if I want her to be more of a white mage, or a black mage. 
Scarlett "It's a mad world that we scramble to find an answer too. "
Young Scarlett "Oh wow! This is so awesome!"
Ilaria "The things I can do with my mind would amaze you."
Rapunzel "Life is an adventure to be experienced."
Aelia Power Cells in Aelia's Possession-6.

Rave

• Raving Technopathic Genius
  • When the bass drops, RUN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 01:43:41 PM »
Well, might as well say it outright for Nerys...

Miss Proper, as so nicknamed by Scar, is actually hoping to put together a new B-Sec team with the intent of building an organization that spans the worlds. The goal: find a way to stop the Heartless and protect innocent civilians in the process. For the moment, she's observing people, putting together dossiers, making note of abilities, skills, resources.

In other words, something like Heroes for Hire mixed with Cerberus from the Mass Effect, though hopefully without the "humans first" attitude.

Did not expect her to go Illusive Man on me, though.

EDIT: Due to mistakes in turn orders, Nerys has already responded to certain events; passing until after the next round. Jack's post is next.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:24:31 PM by Rave »
Kestrel "Rave" Harper - the Raving Enchantress - Commlink Database
Nerys Glaw Cecil - CEO in Training, Crimson Wing Industries

Knight

• The knight in tinfoil
  • Of course it's made of tinfoil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »
Sorry for the delay ya'll. I'll be posting later tonight.

Um, as for what Syphir wants...I'd assume to not lose his arm, though thats obviously out of his hands. Other than that, his main goal will be to find something to do with himself. Maybe join a military, or a merc group. Considering his whole life has  been only fighting, that's about all he can do. He is certainly relieved to be out of political infighting he had to deal with on his world though
Syphir Locke Fight for today, to live tomorrow

Vivian I bet the mungo set you up to this

Shikaku So, you wish to be a hero?